Preparation time 30-40 minutes.
4 fillets barramundi
• 2-3 zucchinis, grated
• 2 tablespoons pine nuts
• 1 tablespoon currants, soaked in port or sherry for 24 hours or to speed up process, add port to currants and microwave for 30 seconds and allow to cool.
• 12 Basil leaves, torn
• Grate 2-3 zucchini and put in saucepan with oil.
• Add the pine nuts, soaked currants and basil.
• Stir until the zucchini is soft but still bright green.
• 1 whole cauliflower
• Salt & pepper
1. Cut the cauliflower into florets and place them into a large saucepan. Cover the cauliflower with milk and let it cook over high heat until the milk boils. Then simmer for 15-20mins until the florets are tender.
2. Remove from heat and strain the cauliflower. Reserve some of the milk.
3. Add the cauliflower to a blender; blend until smooth. Add enough reserved milk as necessary to make a smooth puree. Pour the puree back into a saucepan over a medium heat until warm.
1. Season Barramundi fillets with salt and pepper.
2. Heat Frypan over high heat add drizzle of olive oil.
3. Add fish to pan and fry for a few minutes on each side until fish has just lost its translucency. Fish should flake when a fork is inserted but not be dry. Remember fish will keep cooking once it has been removed from the heat.
4. Place few spoonfuls of cauliflower on a plate top with fish fillet and zucchini sauce.