Preparation time 15 minutes.
1. 100ml extra virgin olive oil
2. 2½ tablespoons light soy sauce
3. sea salt, to taste
4. 1 green chilli, finely sliced
5. 10 Swiss brown mushrooms, finely sliced
6. ½ small red cabbage, finely shredded
7. 3cm piece fresh ginger, cut into very fine matchsticks
8. ½bunch Thai basil, leaves only
9. 2 sprigs dill, leaves only
10. 5 sprigs mint, leaves only
11. 8cm piece Chinese radish (daikon), peeled and cut into very fine matchsticks
12. 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
13. ½ lime, juiced.
1. Combine the olive oil, soy sauce, salt and green chilli in a bowl. Add the mushrooms and stir to combine. Set aside for 5-10 minutes.
2. Place the remaining ingredients in a large bowl and toss to combine. Stir in the mushroom mixture and serve immediately.